- Need support? Click here to find a Support Group near you.
- Want to help? Coalitions all over Kansas are working to prevent substance abuse and reduce the stigma of getting help. Click here to find a coalition and get involved.
Parents: Facts on Teen Drug Use
- Click here to learn how to talk with your teens about drugs and their effects and find out where to get help.
Teens: Drug Use and the Brain
- Click here to get the latest on how drugs affect the brain and body. Features videos, games, blog posts and more!
- Click here for information to help raise awareness in your community.
SAMHSA’s National Helpline
SAMHSA’s National Helpline, 1-800-662-HELP (4357), (also known as the Treatment Referral Routing Service) or TTY: 1-800-487-4889 is a confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders. This service provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to learn more!