Plan to join us at the first
Kansas Prevention Conference!
Kansas Prevention Conference 2018
Capitol Plaza Hotel and Convention Center
1717 SW Topeka Blvd, Topeka, KS 66612
September 19-20, 2018
Registration opens mid-July
CONFERENCE BROCHURE Available!
Registration now OPEN!
Highlighted Topics Include:
- Evidence-based strategies and emerging practices
- Coalition-building strategies such as engaging sectors, civic leadership, or data collection
- Emerging drug and behavioral health trends
- Suicide Prevention
- Alcohol, Tobacco, or Marijuana Abuse Prevention
- Prescription Drugs, Stimulants, Methamphetamine, or Synthetic Drug Misuse Prevention
- Connecting Communities and Collaboration with Related Fields, such as Business/Industry, Education, Local/State/Federal Government, and Community Partners